Exhibiting at RACE
Our Expo locations have been selected due to their proximity to relevant locations and demographics, amenities and facilities that provide retirement and aged care services.
If you’re interested in taking your organisation to the next level and working with people in the Aged Care/Retirement sector or you provide related services, products or technology, our Expos provide the ideal opportunity to be an active participant in this sector. Your potential clients and their families will be at this Expo seeking the most suitable services and products to meet their retirement needs. Your organisation’s brand will be aligned with the Aged Care/Retirement sector and recognised throughout regional Queensland.
Participation in the Retirement and Aged Care Expo gives you:
- direct access to consumers in a COVID-safe environment where people are seeking the best facilities and services in their region.
- an opportunity to connect and network with service providers/organisations and government agencies in the region.
- the chance to showcase and demonstrate your brand, facilities, products and services.
- the opportunity to watch presentations and network with key leaders and advocates throughout the Expo
Retirement and Aged Care Expo will be promoted through:
- a public relations campaign with local media to lift the profile of the event and place it on Queensland’s regional calendar.
- the Expo website, which will be widely promoted across many platforms including social media, branded collateral, emails and partner networks.
- print, email and digital resources promoting the event and booth to your clients, networks and audiences.
- local radio ads.
- local newspaper and magazine publications with proposed PR editorials.
- Facebook and online partner advertising.
- a strong social media presence, advertising and engagement promoting the event.
What is included in your Exhibition Booth price of $725 (Early Bird Special excluding GST) or $795 (Full Price excluding GST)
- a premium booth structure (upgraded options are available through PES).
- premium custom fascia (with your logo).
- full power for standard devices and spotlights.
- a detailed program with booth locations, map and logo displayed on the partner page.
- a layout encouraging participants to view your booth first upon entry.
- free coffee, tea and morning tea.
- audio/visual setups, wall banners and premium furniture can also be hired through our official supplier, PES (visit pesonline.com.au)